Alpha Tek – Spring Assisted Knife: Black Tactical Knife -The right for tool for the job is usually the one you have on you. Which is why you should carry a Spring Assisted Knife that can perform on command, time after time, until it becomes as familiar as well-worn wallet, and just as comfortable to use. The ALPHA TEK – APEX440C is that knife. it has to be pickup truck tough without monster truck heavy, open fast and easily, and sit comfortably in your hand. 4 ounces of a multi-faceted, problem-solving son of a gun, SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH IT?
- Backed by ALPHA TEK’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- PART KNIFE – PART SAW …. PART BOTTLE OPENER?!? Cut, pry, strip or slice. Whatever your pleasure, the APEX440C’s partially serrated drop point 3.38-inch Spring Assisted blade is built for solutions. Making quick work of daily tasks, the fine V- ground knife edge offers clean, accurate cuts, while the serrated part smoothly attacks rope, twine and cord, even thin metal. WHAT KNIFE IS COMPLETE WITHOUT A BOTTLE OPENER? Yeah we thought the same, the bottle opener allows you to crack open that brew after a hard day in the hunt, at work, or just to show off your knifes ability to pop a cold one.
- SPRING ASSISTED – FOR LIGHTNING QUICK USE – ON DEMAND: Lightning-Quick access to the blade of a pocket knife is imperative in critical situations. The APEX440C, features a Spring Assisted blade that deploys reliably and quickly with one hand, responds for instant use when the situation demands it. There are two different ways quickly deploy the Spring Assisted blade: Simply lever the Thumbstuds or Finger Flip to open the blade quickly and positively. The top Finger Flip is designed to easily use when wearing gloves and also doubles as a finger guard. the Dual Thumbstuds assist in one-handed opening if your left or right handed. Easily close the Spring Assisted Knife with one-hand, after the liner lock is released, simply press the blade back to its folded position with minimal effort. Dont worry the CAM system will keep the blade closed in your pocket.
- 440C HIGH-CARBON SOLID STEEL DROP POINT BLADE IS BUILT TO LAST. At the core of every good pocket knife is the steel of its blade. We know that a Folding Knife see’s a thousand uses, some of which are not easy on the blade, so the APEX440C drop point blade uses 440C high-carbon steel for long-term durability and a dependable edge. An excellent performance steel for this EDC Knife (every day carry). With its 3.38″ partially serrated stainless steel blade and the Tactical Knife style black stone wash coating allows a low visual signature in critical situations where traditional stainless blades could give you away. 440C is the highest carbon content from 400 stainless steel series. It is a high-chromium stainless steel with a terrific balance of great hardness and corrosion resistance. 440C takes a nice edge and is fairly easy to re-sharpen.
- TOUGH – LIGHT – DURABLE G-10 COMPOSITE MACHINED PERFORMANCE HANDLE: G-10 is considered the toughest of all the resin laminates and one of the most well rounded durable handle materials out there. The G10 composite handle maintains a slim profile that carries discreetly and comfortably, it easily slides from your pocket without resistance or sticking while the open frame design strips unnecessary weight out. A naturally rough textured surface and CNC machined slots, provide amazing grip security in cold or wet situations. The Navy Seal Knife style matte black handle minimizes reflectivity in critical situations where traditional reflective or bright colored handles could give you away.