BRAND NEW Queen Cutlery 85th Anniversary Limited Edition Daddy Barlow Folding Knife. Only 300 made. Serial Number 205 of 300. Features a laser engraved polished clip blade, made from traditional 1095 carbon steel with the Queen Clip tang stamp. The serial number is laser engraved on each blade. The handle features jigged emerald green bone with brass liners and laser engraved nickel silver bolster. A photo of the Queen City founders is featured in the distinctive Stanhope lens at the cap end of the knife. Made in the USA.
Measurements and Specifications:
1. Blade length: 4″ (10.16 cm)
2. Blade material: 1095 tool steel (carbon)
3. Blade type: Plain edge
4. Handle material: Green jigged bone
5. Overall length: 8.88″ (22.56 cm)
6. Folded length: 4.88″ (12.40 cm)
7. Bolster: Nickel Silver
8. Weight: 4.40 ounces (124.74 grams)
9. Certificate of authenticity
10. Serial Number 224 of 300
Made in the USA
All measurements and weights are not exact.