With a razor-sharp, burly 1/8-inch (3.2 mm) thick carbon steel blade treated with a tungsten DLC anti-corrosive black coating, the Mora Bushcraft Carbon Black will be one of the strongest and most dependable knives you will own. The spine of the blade is ridgeground so that it can be used with a fire starter. Mora knives made from high carbon steel achieve high hardness, sharpen easily and are exceptionally tough. High carbon steels are preferred in applications that demand durability and frequent regrinding. The material is harder than stainless steel, allowing it to hold a sharper and more durably acute edge. Mora Knives are made from high-quality carbon steel. The carbon knife steels are characterized by ultra-fine carbides that result in superb forging and hardening properties. The absence of large carbide deposits promotes excellent edge sharpness for optimum cutting performance. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest-quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Professionals worldwide trust the quality materials and fine craftsmanship of Mora Knives. Mora knives feature ergonomically-designed handles and employ premium-quality knife steel that is optimally adapted to the task for which the knife is intended.
- Fixed blade knife with 1/8-inch (3.2 mm) thick carbon steel blade with anti-corrosive black coating
- Blade length: 4.3″ (109mm); Blade thickness: 0.125″ (3.2mm); Total length: 9.3″ (236mm); Weight: 5.7 oz (161g)
- Ergonomic handle with high-friction rubber grip
- Black plastic sheath with belt clip
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty; Made in Sweden