Almost since the first Remington knife came off the assembly line in 1920, Remington pocketknives have been synonymous with the deep heritage and tradition of hunting and the outdoors, handed down through generations along with the memories that accompany them. A great gift idea and a way to share these memories, the limited edition Trapper Knife Set includes a Trapper and Tiny Trapper featuring American walnut handles laser engraved with Father and Daughter respectively. The attractive display box, also constructed of solid American walnut wood, features a glass window, the top laser-etched with the inscription, A Family Tradition.
The knife handles are hand-crafted from the same wood used on Remington Model 870 Wingmaster and Model 700 stocks. Each knife features ultra-sharp stainless steel, the traditional Remington trademark laser-etched on the main blade, “Remington/UMC – Made in the USA” tang stamp, and Remington model number stamped on the opposite side of the tang. 440A modified stainless steel. Rockwell hardness rating of 57-59. 100% Made in the USA.
- Trapper Blade lengths: 3-3/8″ (Clip Point) and (Spey) | Closed length: 4-1/8″
- Tiny Trapper Blade lengths: 2-3/16″ (Clip Point) and (Spey) | Closed length: 3″
- Blade material: 440A modified stainless steel
- Handle material: American Walnut
- Handle points of interest: Laser-etched Father & Daughter