This Limited Edition Alpha Dorado Buck Knife Features a Bone/Green Malachite Handle. The Mirror Polished Blade Measures approximately 2 3/8 inches and has Dual Thumb Studs for Easy Opening. The Overall Length of this knife when opened is 6.5 inches and 4 inches Closed.
Product Features of Buck Alpha Dorado
- LIMITED EDITION 270 ALPHA DORADO BUCK KNIFE
- MIRROR POLISHED 154CM BLADE
- SUPER SMOOTH BLADE ROLL OUT WITH DUAL THUMB STUDS
- BONE/GREEN MALACHITE HANDLE
- MEASURES 4″ CLOSED x 6 1/2″ IN LENGTH
- Compact, ergonomic design. A compact folder with a solid blade, one handed deployment and contoured handle that’s well suited for hunting, outdoor and everyday use. Length 4″ closed. Made in the USA
- Blade Shape:
- Spear Point
- Blade Length:
- 2 1/2″ (6.4 cm)
- 4.3 oz. (122.4 g)
- Carry System:
- Made in the USA
This is Buck’s standard blade material because it approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels. Add our exclusive heat-treat process and you have a very user-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability. You also have a blade that is easy to resharpen. For best performance we harden to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.